ARE YOU DONE WITH SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC DISCOMFORT FROM ANNOYING DIGESTIVE SYMPTOMS?
ARE YOU READY NOT TO BE THAT PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS WONDERING WHERE THE NEXT CLEANEST BATHROOM IS LOCATED?
IF SO, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
I developed this course to help share my knowledge with you in a step-by-step fashion. Working with clients over the past decade, I've come to understand what works and what doesn't. I read the research, stay up-to-date on current nutrition trends, and provide an honest and accurate report on how to implement nutrition guidelines.
I am a passionate educator with years of experience providing group in-person nutrition courses on a wide array of topics. I love to enhance student engagement with the material by providing numerous opportunities to take your learning into action. You’ll also have access to the course’s Facebook Support Group where graduates and current students can share tips, tricks, and love/support!
Your 30-day gut-healing journey entails 8 personalized action-steps.
- Step 1: Self Report Card- Take moment to reflect on how you’re doing before you dive into the course. You’ll complete a digestive-based Symptom Survey, which acts as your report-card. You’ll assess your progress throughout the 30-days. You’ll also complete a Product Inventory, organizing all of the supplements and medications you’re using. Lastly, you’ll start a food & symptom diary that you’ll keep throughout the program to stay on track and accountable.
- Step 2: Personalized Elimination Diet Part 1- Learn what an elimination diet is, who it helps, and why you should follow one. You’ll hear about the common food triggers for various types of digestive issues like IBS and GERD. Lastly, you’ll complete your own Food Trigger worksheet as the basis of your personalized elimination diet.
- Step 3: Personalized Elimination Diet Part 2- Design your own meal plan that you’ll follow through the 2-3 week elimination diet. You’ll get pro-meal planning tips and tricks so you can adhere to the diet successfully! By the end of this section, you’ll be ready to start your diet on your anticipated “start date.”
- Step 4: Eating Behaviors- Identify and overcome eating behaviors that may be impairing your gut health. You’ll learn why these behaviors sabotage digestive health. You’ll complete the Eating Behaviors Self-Assessment and set SMART goals to help encourage positive behavior change.
- Step 5: Stress Management- Understand the connection between stress and gut health. You’ll complete the Stress Self-Assessment worksheet to fully understand how stress may be playing a role in your everyday life.
- Step 6: Healthy Body Weight & Activity- This section covers the connection between body weight and digestion. You’ll also learn about physical activity and its importance in gut healing.
- Step 7: Supplements & OTC Products- Understand the importance of being knowledgeable about the products you take. While it’s not possible to provide comprehensive product recommendations to each student, you’ll gain insight into what you should use for various types of gut ailments. You’ll edit your Product Inventory worksheet to reflect your new regimen.
- Step 8: Oral Food Challenge- Learn what an oral food challenge is and how to perform one, step-by-step. This is the most important part of the course because you start understanding your body and how it responds to each of the potential triggers. After completion of your challenges, you’ll feel empowered to build a healthy-gut-maintenance diet!
If you’re ready to make a change and feel your best, then jump into Heal Your Gut in 30 Days.
You’ll get all the perks of working one-on-one with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, without the price tag! Individual nutrition counseling can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars out of pocket. With this program, you’ll get all the same information and benefits, and you can follow along at your own pace.
The holistic and comprehensive approach this course takes will lead you to better health! While I can’t make any specific promises, I know for sure that this is a potentially low risk, high reward intervention.
Let’s face it, you have nothing to lose by taking a month to commit to healing your gut, the root of all disease. You’ll also learn the basics of living a healthy life, meal planning, and goal setting.
I hope this course gives you hope that things can get better with a little self-love and commitment. Thank you for taking the time to explore this course.